Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Is wrestling for WWE an easy job? ?

No some people might say there are hazards, and lots of people get injured,but that's not really the case. I mean, look at The Rock. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time, He did everything in WWE, multiple time WWE champion, headlined multiple Wrestlemania's, just to name a few of his accomplishments. And he managed to leave WWE unscated. With no scars,no injuries. He left WWE in 2004 young and healthy. I think this is proof that WWE is not as tough as they make it out to be. WWE is a very easy job. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Adam
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It's as tough as the wrestler wants it to be. The Rock and I'll use the Miz as another example wrestled a relatively safe style that minimised the risk and both got over. The Rock is arguably one of the top 3 most over ever. The Miz has carved out a really good career. These guys show you can do the wrestling business, not take the risks others do and still have a great career.

Others felt like they had to take risks or wrestle a more dangerous style to be successful. That's their choice they are entitled to do so.

• 3 weeks ago

No way, it's very risky and hard job of course.

• 4 weeks ago

The Rock did get "injured" and was out for some time.

It wasn't till he came back as "The Rock" that he did anything special

Source(s): Orton Sucks more than WWE
  • Hector
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

If you suck HHH's penus it is very easy job

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Not by a longshot is it an easy job.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

So you think because one wrestler got out of WWE relatively unscathed that it is not tough?

The lists of injuries and premature wrestler deaths is endless. People still die in the wring, people still have lifelong injuries for accidents in the ring.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.