What is the difference between Combo Boxes vs List Boxes?
I need to write 10 differences and I got the basic understanding.
1. In combo boxes, we can only select one option from a list. while List boxes allow us to select multiple options from a list.
2. A list box is a list of data you can select from while a combo box is a list that your user can add to
3. In List Boxes, we can use checkbox within Listbox5 but we can’t with combo box
4. For list boxes, we have both a drop-up and drop-down facility compared to combo box only having a down drop facility.
Does anybody have any other ideas?
- ∅Lv 71 month ago
were you not paying attention during class or did you just not care?
- Michal SychraLv 71 month ago
The list boxes can be programmed in a such way that even the last item can be the default item. Combo boxes combine the features of list boxes and text boxes. This control is used to choose an item by typing it into the text window as well as by selecting it.