Claire
Claire asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

Will Duchess Meghan get her face on money? And which denomination will it be?

• Rico
    Favorite Answer

When she is POTUS, (immediately after the end of Biden’s second term) her face will be on all money after she agrees to my renegotiated terms for the Treaty of Paris 1783 which will grant independence to the Kingdom of Hawai'i AND returns the other 49 colonies to British suppression 

• ?

When the state she and I both live in finally collapses under its massive debts she'll surely be in the running to grace whatever kind of company scrip they come up with to replace actual money. 

No.  Why would you think she is even in the running for this?   She cannot be the Monarch.  Even if loads of people did, and her husband somehow ends up as King.

half pence......................

• Clo

No, duchesses are not reigning monarchs in the UK and only reigning monarchs appear on official currency. Other royals may appear on commemorative coins meant for collecting...perhaps that is the type of money Meghan's image can appear on.

• Alex

I heard she is going to have her face printed on toilet paper

It is not impossible, but I doubt she would tick the same sort of boxes as Elizabeth Fry, Jane Austen or Florence Nightingale who have all appeared on banknotes. It wouldn't happen in my lifetime and it certainly won't happen in hers, since one of the qualifications for depiction is being deceased. Commemorative crowns are legal tender but are not in circulation.