Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why are Christians so rude to Atheists?

Arent they taught to love thy neighbor?

I might be a different kind of Atheist but I never tell anyone their beliefs are wrong because I dont agree with them. I have the utmost respect for all beliefs and religions. But I'm always being insulted by someone for mine.

Favorite Answer

They talk a lot about love but the fact is theirs is a doctrine hate towards just about everyone.

Re: "Don't you read the constant barrage of abusive postings of atheists online?" 

You have successfully confused an atheist with a religiophobic person.

Religiophobic people are the ones that actually dislike religion and tend to spew hate. I'm sorry theyve made you believe that they're normal atheists.

🙄Don't you read the constant barrage of abusive postings of atheists online?

Or is this a case of confirmation bias where you only 'see' Christian posts?

Notice how it's always Christians who atheists target, never other religions.🤔

Don't take issue with Muslims being awfully rude to infidels by beheading them?