How can you tell if a stranger needs money ?

Not a begger, a normal person just walking down a Street or something

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I was at the supermarket cashier once and overheard the supervisor ranting (RUDELY) to a man telling him his coupon didn't have enough to cover his groceries. At first, the man's young son was standing beside him smiling so happily, but ended up looking sad. I turned away because I was embarrassed for the man and didn't want to make him feel worse by staring. One of the things I greatly regret! The amount owing wasn't much. I wish I had just stepped up and paid for him. Then later lodged a complaint to management about the supervisors antics! 

• 1 month ago

They ask for it...one guy a few mos back came to door and asked for $20..I said no...He did not want food. Hubby said he was wanting drugs..ick

• 1 month ago

Unless they have a Post-It stuck on their forehead or carrying a sign that says 'Money Needed', chances are you will not know what somebody may need in their life at that moment.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can't

btw, I'm doing fine with money but I'm often dressed down in day to day life because it more comfortable.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You can't, unless they're not dressed like a normal person and are instead dressed as a homeless person.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.