Rewrite the following sentences to eliminate the misplaced modifiers?
example：The strolling musicians played while we were eating dinner softly.
correction：The strolling musicians played softly while we were eating dinner.
1. The mattress was built for people with bad backs with extra firmness
2. Most viewers have misinterpreted the significance of the president's State of the Union address completely.
3. The Chevrolet's muffler fell off after we turned the corner with a loud bang
4. Kathleen sold her bike to a neighbor with stripped gears for $25.
5. The little girl wore a flower in her hair that had pink petals.
6. We were fortunate to get a cabin by the lake with three bedrooms.
7. The child ran after the ball pulling the rusty wagon down the street.
8.Across the street, plaving far too wildly, we saw the young children.
9.The old car raced down the street with its muffler dragging.
10. The missing wallet was finally found by my aunt Norma under the couch. 11. Turning to go, Lee waved to the gang in the van listening to the stereo. I
- BryceLv 71 month ago
1. The mattress was built with extra firmness for people with bad backs.
2. Most viewers have completely misinterpreted the significance of the president's State of the Union address.
3. The Chevrolet's muffler fell off with a loud bang after we turned the corner.