So Trump according to debates, sees Hispanic refugee children the same way Hitler saw Jewish children. Racist confirmed?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

That is a false statement. You have absolutely no way of knowing what Trump thinks of hispanic kids.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No confirmation needed, his racist attitude has been very apparent for decades.

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

why should the government feed them , clothe them and pay for education when american kids are in the same cartagory , help your own first .sees hispanic child refugees as a way there loving and caring parents want a pass to come , what type of parents would abandon a child to use the system ..as this better idea , send the kids back to there so loving and parents can bring them up . see the demo rats want to help out the hispanics who arent american before they help out americans .

• 1 month ago

This is it, thus is what liberals are down to .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not what he actually stated but I don't expect a Democrat to actually provide any facts, just spin and stupidity!

• 1 month ago

you are wrong and must not have listened to him talk

• 1 month ago

I think you saw something no one else saw.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

And this has what exactly to with religion or spirituality?

• I am not the slightest bit surprised, but I see no question here, and it would behoove you to move this to Politics.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.