Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

Are conservatives or liberals generally nicer and more positive people?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

There was a time when I would have said.. no difference.. both nice people.  Now days , however, the commie dems have become radical communists.. they hate anyone who isn't like them.. they burn and loot and kill.. not nice or positive people!

• 1 month ago

The nicest people are the ones who have a hard time leaning to either the right or the left - the ones who are fiscally conservative and socially liberal. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I know both and both can be fine people.  One thing though, conservatives respect others for their opinions.  Democrats are rude, obnoxious and ignorant, yet they think they know it all.  They can be downright nasty when they learn that you are conservative.

• 1 month ago

Liberals are better at being phony.  It's that "fake nice" females do with each other.  Even when I considered myself liberal, I found conservatives to be much more genuine.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Conservatives are not the polar opposite of Liberals. Reactionaries are.  Conservatives are generally more congenial overall than the fringes of either side. 

• Nat
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I'd say liberals are generally nicer because they don't hate women, gay people, or racial minorities.

Conservatives are more "positive" because ignorance is bliss 

• R R
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Positive people are positive people.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Liberals pretend to be nice but most of them hate black people as much as conservatives do. **** liberals. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.