Should I care? Should I say something? ?

I work in a start up Corp office as an office admins. I purchase all the office supplies for the office. The exec asst for the CEO seems to be getting special treatment and if she wants all her office supplies to be pink, she gets it. I have to purchase it. I’ve learned to live with this rule. 

Now the exec asst for the COO, who is friends with the other one... is asking me to buy her special items as well. Omg it drives me crazy

This is my first Corp job... is this how it is? Am I making a big deal out of nothing? 

Welcome to the business world.  Do what they ask, you have no reason to not supply what is being asked for. 

• david

Yes and Yes. What do you care? Feel the way you want, iIf you're the supply clerk you're the supply clerk. It's your job to get the supplies that the people who use them need/want. That's it. 

• Eva

You are making a big deal out of nothing.

You are making a big deal about nothing.

Don't be surprised if everyone is allowed to request specialty items.