Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

will a raw diet cause worms and other nasties when fed to dogs?

The possibility is very high.  You need to know that the meat is good & never, ever feed raw pork.  The following sites will help you & guide you.

https://www.google.com/search?q=will+a+raw+diet+ca...

• Maxi

All dogs whatever they are fed need regular worming ....... raw fed dogs have an acidic gut so are less prone to ''other nasties'

Been feeding a balanced  raw diet to  my dogs for two decades, NEVER have any of my dogs had worms/fleas/ mites/ticks, they have a strong immune system and are fit and healthy ...I use no chemical wormers, no chemical flea threatments just a teasp of neem bark/leaf powder once a month keeps them worm and 'nasty' free

It can depending on where you source it from. It can also cause your dog to get sick with deficiencies if it's not balanced.

A fresh caught raw diet for sure...... thats why they are given a preventative wormer regularly