Alan asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Do I have ED?

So I had a girl come over my house. We drank wine, got high and smoked her juul. I made a move on her later that night and we were about to have sex but I couldn’t get hard enough for penetration. I thought it was most likely the alcohol since I usually have no problem getting up before drinking. Or it could be a combination of booze, weed and nicotine. Also, I rarely drink or smoke. It’s been a week now and my penis still feels desensitized and I can’t even get a strong erection even while looking at porn. I do wake up in the morning with an erection but it’s probably about 60-70% hardness. I didn’t think being under the influence would have this much of an effect on me. Any advice/tips? 

I also haven’t masturbated since that incident. I workout regularly and i’m pretty fit. The same girl is willing to see me again so I really want to make sure I can get it up for the next time

Guys, i'm being dead serious lol i'm not gay. I've had sex with different girls before.

Ok, all of these answers really suck and you shouldn't listen to them. Firstly, both alcohol and smoking constricts your blood vessels, therefore decreasing blood flow to your body parts aka your penis. On top of that, since you don't normally drink or smoke, your brain and body are not used to the feeling, therefore that can throw off a lot of things. If you are still young 40s and under, I highly doubt it's ED. As to why it's still happening, subconsciously your mind could still be thrown off by the whole situation or overthinking and stressing about everything could be harder. Also, keep in mind that having sexual relations with someone is very different and in most cases better than watching porn, so sometimes this can cause your mind not to be as satisfied with watching porn, because it is expecting more (what you would get from having sex). I would give it another week or so, but if it's still bothering you after that, consider seeing your doctor for a checkup. Hope this helped!

• kelvin

nope just a troll

You get two out of three.  You should choose wisely.

• Ray J

Nope, you're just gay.  (Not that there is anything wrong with that.)

No, you were just too shocked and uncomfortable to get erected hard. The girl must be damn HOT and attractive!

it pays to look after your body