Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

How do I convince my friends that demons do not have their best interests at heart and should be avoided?

How do I make it not just come across as Christian propaganda?

No genuine religious or spiritual faith suggests interacting with such beings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J8_P33VIhI

Youtube thumbnail

If they have never read the bible they know nothing about demons, so the demons that control them will not allow them to hear anything a born again believer says unless they are involved in spiritual warfare. Deliverance, demons has nothing to do with christian understanding. christians follow another Deity, so they cannot help anyone else with demons. Only those who are born again can help. christians are as far away from born again as east is from west. They are pagans following a pagan religion.

• Paul

Demons came into existence when some of the angels of Heaven rebelled against God and were cast out of Heaven. They hate God, and everything that God loves, especially His beloved human children. Their only purpose is to bring as many of us to Hell with them as possible.

ubsuhsusihsihdihd

LOL. You would have to convince them that demons exist in the first place, and you have absolutely no verifiable evidence that demons exist.

Start by proving that demons exist.

• Mike

Just take them to church and they will hear about one of the greatest Demons of all, Jesus Christ.

When I speak to a nonbeliever about demons, as an ambassador of God, I pretty it up by using words they can relate to, like...

There are dark forces in this world that are doing everything they can to keep you away from the knowledge of God’s amazing love for you. They can even infest your thoughts.

I am God’s disciplined student, and I have been COMMANDED to love you JUST AS MUCH as I love me. So you know I believe in a real, literal hell. How heinous would it be if I claim to love you and not do everything I can to stop you from going there?

That would be like a fireman standing back, arms crossed, watching people burn. I CAN’T do it!

When they know my sincerity and my non-judgmentalism... They are ready to hear more.

• Make them Muslim demons then . Same thing and as real . 

• Acetek

That is just it.  Demons ARE christian propaganda bullsh!t