Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 month ago

For people 60+... Do you still dream at night about your high-school classmates and/or teachers?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only in that I wonder how many of them are still alive. Knowing my graduating class, I would bet that most of them are not. 

• 1 month ago

Sure, I have all my adult life, form time to time.  I mean, we grew up and matured (?) together.  You may think I'm sick, but I still think about my high school girl friend, even called her on the 50th year after our first kiss.  High school was different for us, smaller private school, only 316 in the graduating class. And I got notices from the class officers this year of 3 that died, yes we were closer than most.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No I dream about chocolate. Weird dreams ha

• 1 month ago

I hated High school i was expelled at 15 and sang all the way Home Had a Full time Job the next day

and Have never been Unemployed since

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, and I don't remember dreaming about them when I was in high school. I often think about people I went to school with and wonder what became of them.

• P.L.
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I didn't even dream about them when I was in school.  I never gave them much thought (not nice ones anyway) after I left.  I couldn't wait to get out of that door and start work.  Strangely though (when I was many years older) I went to college and became a qualified teacher.  I was, obviously, just not ready for all that at that particular time in life but changed drastically several years later. 

• Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not at night, that I'm aware of.

But I do sometimes still day dream about a couple classmates and a couple teachers. 

• 1 month ago

I don't dream about them but before I go to  sleep I sometimes think about them and  wonder what happened to them.

• Haha No, why would I want to do that? Lol

• Snid
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sometimes I do.  Most often I dream that I'm late for school, can't get my locker opened and I forgot my homework.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.