Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 month ago

For people 60+... Do you still dream at night about your high-school classmates and/or teachers?

• kswck2

Only in that I wonder how many of them are still alive. Knowing my graduating class, I would bet that most of them are not. 

Sure, I have all my adult life, form time to time.  I mean, we grew up and matured (?) together.  You may think I'm sick, but I still think about my high school girl friend, even called her on the 50th year after our first kiss.  High school was different for us, smaller private school, only 316 in the graduating class. And I got notices from the class officers this year of 3 that died, yes we were closer than most.

No I dream about chocolate. Weird dreams ha

I hated High school i was expelled at 15 and sang all the way Home Had a Full time Job the next day

and Have never been Unemployed since

• Cathy

No, and I don't remember dreaming about them when I was in high school. I often think about people I went to school with and wonder what became of them.

• P.L.

I didn't even dream about them when I was in school.  I never gave them much thought (not nice ones anyway) after I left.  I couldn't wait to get out of that door and start work.  Strangely though (when I was many years older) I went to college and became a qualified teacher.  I was, obviously, just not ready for all that at that particular time in life but changed drastically several years later. 

• Sam

Not at night, that I'm aware of.

But I do sometimes still day dream about a couple classmates and a couple teachers. 

I don't dream about them but before I go to  sleep I sometimes think about them and  wonder what happened to them.

• Haha No, why would I want to do that? Lol

• Snid

Sometimes I do.  Most often I dream that I'm late for school, can't get my locker opened and I forgot my homework.