Anonymous

is it racist if nonblacks refuse to watch movies that have a lot of black people?

It’s heavily biased and possibly prejudiced in my POV zxq

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• P.L.

All people are allowed to watch whatever kinds of movies they choose.  Choice of movies are unlikely to give away a person's feelings about racism. 

• ?

Here in England whites are beaten up by blacks if they say they do not like US rap music

It is not racist but the subject matter might make a difference. Take the Black Panther group. I really don't care to see a movie about them. On the other hand I like the movie Black Panther. 

No one should watch the movies of their choice.

No, but is racist have all black casts in movies. I have no interest in their primitive cultures. 

• J

Let it go..........................

Is it racist if I like mac n cheese, chicken and orange or grape pop?

• david

Maybe - maybe not.  

= = I will watch some movies with blacks, but if the movie seems to be about black culture then I cannot identify with it .. so I don't watch.

It has to be something I can connect with 

It is only racist if you refuse to watch it BECAUSE it is full of black people.  Intent is everything.

I don't watch black movies.