Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Poll: Will you be watching tonight’s presidential debate?

Favorite Answer

Yes, it's "homework".

Yes, I want to see Trump VS Biden, The debate offers an of experience of mental wrestling, I m happy to see that. 

Yes, I will be tuned in.

its already decided or we would have a dozen people running for president.....

As a UK resident I will be watching an ongoing drana tonight 

• Kathy

No way would I watch it. I do not want to see Trump throw another temper tantrum.

• ree

Anything in my channel surfing w/ commercials gets watched in partiality. So I will see some of it. Plus, I change the channel whenever trump speaks before he tries to insult my intelligence w/ his BS and lies.

• Gag Me

H*ll yes. I can't wait to see Trump make an @ss of himself. He is going to get very angry if they turn off his microphone (HaHa, I hope they do)

Yes, that's the plan, even though I've already voted about a week ago.  The debates are like a bad train wreck; I can't help but watch, just to see what kind of crazy stuff goes down this time.

Yep, I cannot wait to see it. I heard that there is going to be a mute button.