Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What do you do when you hate someone to be able to forgive?

I have a sister that I hate. I don’t want to hate her though

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I take a moment to think about the things that I've done wrong. And knowing that God can forgive me, means that I can find a way in my heart to forgive that person. 

But it's not easy. If you're really struggling, I would suggest to give yourself a break. In other words, try not to obsess over that person. Every time you're about to think about them; just distract yourself with something else. Remember - it takes more energy to hate, than it does to love.

• 1 month ago

realize that we all make mistakes and it's better to love than to hate.

• Cathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I try to understand them and their reason for acting as they do. It's hard to not dislike someone who just doesn't like you or is mean to you for no reason though. Asking God to help you forgive when you can't find it in you to do it sometimes helps.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I make a wax doll out of honeycomb and sculpture what I focus in my head. I then start inserting needles whilst chanting the Jewish exorcism rites

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You have to want it from within.  You have to genuinely feel the forgiveness inside your heart and mind.  And it works if you are sincere in your forgiveness.  The alternative is the hate that will burn you from the inside out.  I have been wronged in my life, by family, by boyfriends, by employers.  I could easily be bitter and burned out before I'm 40.  Instead I figured out the concept of forgiveness.  It's a Christian concept but you don't have to be a Christian (I'm not) to utilize this tool. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Makeup sex is good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.