Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 month ago

Are 94-04(SN95s) Mustangs disappearing ?

I drive for my job and I remember always seeing these cars all the time. Is there a reason you just rarely see them now?

Favorite Answer

A lot of them ended up in scrapyards as they simply aren't that desirable.

I'm sure you'll continue to see some performance models around (SVT Cobra, etc.) as well as some aftermarket jobs (Roush, Saleen, etc.) - and just about every make/model/year of car has at least a small cult around it.

I'm a big fan of early Mustangs - and I love my '65 289 Coupe.  It was my daily driver for years, and is now a project car (it was a death trap the whole time I drove it, fortunately there are tons of aftermarket upgrades).

• Bill

A lot of 16-20 year old cars have disappeared. I like the 94-95 models. 

I’m currently fixing a convertible foxbody mustang and I hate working on it. Too much work for what it should be. Ford didn’t even sprayed the engine bay well. Window seals are messed up. Everything needs work. Poorly made car if you ask me. No surprise why they’re getting rare.

They're crap and most are either worn out beyond economical repair / restoration or they've been wrecked. They aren't really collectible yet, and may never be.  Anyone with nostalgia for them is a fool in my opinion.