Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

My boyfriend was on facetime with another girl but he says she was helping him with his essay/school work. I don’t want to overreact. ?

I just want to know should i be worried? 

• y
    Favorite Answer

Overreact to what? He was either getting help with an assignment or he is partnered up with someone, for an assignment.  Why would you think it is anything else?  My daughter had both male and female partners in school or had friends that were strong in this or that area. That she could call if she needed help.  That is a much better way to go about it then struggling in silance

Okay, I'm glad to hear that you don't want to overreact. What's your question?

• T J

Could you have helped him? Then just let it go. Do not start with being jealous over this one time thing. But keep in mind he may ask her again for more help. Most schools are closed and its hard not to do this for help.

• blank

Is this a habit or one time thing?  With just this girl or does he have lots of "homework helpers?"

Of course you should not over react - you need to trust your b/f and understand that he will not be able to live at all if you expect him to never speak to other women. 

That said - what other clues gave you reason to suspect something other than homework was going on?  Did he try to hide it?  Cut off the Facetime abruptly when you came into the room?  Did he stumble for his answer to what he was doing?

SO much other info goes into this.  Be mindful and start making note of things like this - it may (or may not) be an issue.

Was it Human Biology she was helping him with? In particular the reproductive organs? I think we should be told.