Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

How to make a store send a gift to your friend without mentioning the name of the store, as if it was directly sent by you? ?

You can't do this. But you can have them send the gift to you, then re-package and mail it to your friend, yourself.

• Audrey

If you're ashamed of where you bought it, buy it somewhere else.

How to MAKE them? You don't make them, you ask them.

• blank

You can ask if they offer such a service (before you buy).   However I highly doubt you will get "anonymous" delivery.

The only way I can see you accomplishing this is to have the item(s) shipped to you - then you repackage into a plain, non-descrip box, and pay to re-ship it to your friend.  

So the question is - just how important is it to you that your friend not know what story you purchased from?  IS it worth the extra shipping cost?

I doubt if they can since they are shipping it using their account with shipping companies which put the sender on the label. They also usually use their own boxes with the store name on it. Even the sealing tape may have the store on it.