Zerzy asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

How to cheer up?

My friend hurt my feelings and I told her. She now seems mad. Did I do something wrong? Should I just have kept quiet?

No is she really a friend?  Is she trying to embarrass or make you feel guilty - manipulate you?  Possibly she is jealous of you?  And this is her really showing that.

No, you did the right thing. A good friendship requires communication on both sides. It can also depend if you said it to her in a civil matter or if you went about it rudely. Let's say you said it rudely, you can try to apologize for *how* you went about it, with politely reaffirming that she did hurt your feelings. If you said it to her politely, it then depends on how strong your friendship is. A hollow friendship will crumble easily, but if she's a good friend, then it'll get better soon. Talk to her normally afterward and see where it goes from there.