Friendship?

My friend hurt my feelings and I told her. She now seems mad. Did I do something wrong? Should I just have kept queit?

She is acting like nothing happened but I cannot shake this mad feeling.

Now she is acting really sassy. Sorryfor ll the distress just really upset

I AM SO STUPID! My friend just saw this and I feel awful! Now what? I was ma at her and now im so MAD AT MYSELF!!!!!! I was so careless! I am sorry for being stupid friend is you see this.

hi i am here friend we share a account i did not mean to be mean i made a joke and i told her a couple minuets later because i left to do something and i came back and told her it was a joke then she said i joke with her to much and i hurt her feelings i did not want to hurt her again so im not talking to her if you what to hate on me that is ok just know i have depredation plz do not feel bad for me:)  i feel awful 

• T J

You had evrey right to tell her. If you did not tell her, she would keep doing it.