Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Why are my classmates so toxic?

They do such petty and childish things like name-calling and spread malicious gossip about me. Originally, I thought it was a joke and started calling them names but they just got offended and said I was a bully

From your description , it sounded as if they were the bullies, rather than you.  Its hard to avoid such people, especially when you are in the lower grades. You didn't say how old you are or what grade you are in, but if this continues, you might want to report it to your school counselor, your principal, your parents, and ask for their help. Bullying is not to be taken lightly and most schools have anti-bullying policies. Be careful about behaving the same way, you,too, could end up getting into trouble over it.  

Meanwhile, perhaps you should seek out some other people to be friends with, and avoid this group. Good wishes,

• Foofa

Sounds like maybe they're actual children and that kind of goes with the territory. 

Youre not biologically related to your parents are you