(HELP)Does this sound like I’m pregnant???

I was spotting for about 5-6 days before my period was due to start. I’m now 5 days late for my period. I was experiencing cramps just before my period was due to start but nothing came. I’m never usually this late on my period? I’m not hugely regular but never that late. I started getting dizzy today at work, feeling tired a lot. It seems like I’m getting so many pregnancy symptoms but I feel like it’s so unlikely because I’ve only had unprotected sex on the 9th and the 16th October and it could of only came from pre-c*m. I took a test on the first day I missed my period but I’m not sure if that could have been too soon, because I searched it up and it said you must wait at least 10 days after sex to test? It just seems so unlikely but I just wanted to see other people’s opinions? 

I’m now 7 days late? 

Favorite Answer

You may be in your prime when you have sex. 

You can confirm whether you are pregnant or not by using the Pregnancy Testpack

It may not be like you are thinking!

The dates given by you don't fall in the best period of fertilization!