How can I get  Facebook to work correctly ?

Facebook has been so strict on me idk what to do long story short I was called a racial remark I told the white women go f yourself and I was blocked for a month. I reported her comment and they said she didn't violate terms. I made a second page got unblocked and used a laughing 😂 emjoi got reported and blocked again now my second page is temporarily blocked for 30 days too. 2 part question 1. How can I get Facebook to throughly investigate these ridiculous reports and not just agreeing to block me? 2. What can I do to my second so they don't know its my other page? 

The only way you can do this is by obeying the Community Standards and Terms of Service at all times while using their platform. As for why you were blocked for a month, this is as a result of your aggressive and inappropriate behavior towards someone else. You should also know they strictly prohibit users from possessing more than one Facebook account.

• Daniel

You have to Behave and Follow there Rules some of the things that you said were not Appropriate and you were Correctly Blocked for that 

You broke ToS multiple times, why are you acting innocent?