Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What kind of guy does this?!?

I've started talking to a guy I dated last year again. he just started lurking on my Snapchat out of nowhere and I just asked how he was doing and the conversation ended up going. 

The other day we were talking about how sketchy my dorm was and he was like "at least you have Chloe" who is my roommate and I was kinda like ok? bc i didn't know what that had to do with her. Then I told him how she would always tell me when guys were flirting or staring at me and he was like "aww that's soo sweet" and "aww that's sp nice, yeah she's a good noodle" and put laughing emojis I was honestly so confused because he's never talked about her like that before and nothing I mentioned made her seem like a saint. Plus I wanted to make him kinda jealous I thought that was a lil weird. We talked for like a month and a half after that and I told him I moved in with her and everything and he didn’t mention her again. her boyfriend talks to me and tries to get to know me too. So am I overthinking him saying the good noodle thing?

To me it sounds like he was simply attempting to have a conversation with you. Dissecting his every word seeking meaning is way over thinking. 

• edward

Is “good noodle” some kind of insulting slang i didn’t know was happening?