Why does the number of question that we ask is already gone on Yahoo Answers?

My number of question in my account is already gone.. I'm wondering why Yahoo Answers removed the numbers of question in our account?

• Daniel

Nobody knows why they have Removed that in there Latest updates Unfortunately Yahoo does not tell us anything as to why they do things 

It might depend on what level u are on.

• .

We can only guess - it doesn't appear to be a significant piece of information anymore. It doesn't factor into BA% (which also has little meaning anymore) so isn't really useful information. In fact, some will negatively judge those with high # of questions asked, because it indicates possible trolling, or at the very least poor research skills. 

That number has been wrong since 2018. I noticedcir was missing around the beginning of October. I have no idea why Yahoo or Verizon did that. They do not have to notify us when they change something or explain why.