Where can I get my Samsung A11 repaired with Warranty?

So I bought my Samsung A11 in the Philippines and now it's broken (let's not go deeper why its broken, let's focus on my question). So right now I am in Rotterdam, Netherlands and I this phone of mine still has it's warranty card and receipt. 

So my question is, where can I get my phone repaired using warranty? Can I only use my warranty in the Philippines or can I use the warranty in any Samsung Stores?

Favorite Answer

Unless it's an international warranty, it's only valid in the country where purchased.

Warranties DO NOT cover any damage from user error, clumsiness, etc.; they only cover manufacturing defects.

From your question it's highly doubtful it's a problem in manufacturing and completely your fault.

An A11 is a very basic phone and repkacement will be less expensive than repair.

'Broken', as in an accident, is not covered by guarantee, never has been, unless your guarantee document actually says so. - check the small print.

You might get some cash from your 'personal items' section of your household insurance.

Contact Samsung direct if you think you are entitled to a repair, or take the phone to a Samsung store.