Where can I get my Samsung A11 repaired with Warranty?

So I bought my Samsung A11 in the Philippines and now it's broken (let's not go deeper why its broken, let's focus on my question). So right now I am in Rotterdam, Netherlands and I this phone of mine still has it's warranty card and receipt. 

So my question is, where can I get my phone repaired using warranty? Can I only use my warranty in the Philippines or can I use the warranty in any Samsung Stores?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Unless it's an international warranty, it's only valid in the country where purchased.

Warranties DO NOT cover any damage from user error, clumsiness, etc.; they only cover manufacturing defects.

From your question it's highly doubtful it's a problem in manufacturing and completely your fault.

An A11 is a very basic phone and repkacement will be less expensive than repair.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

'Broken', as in an accident, is not covered by guarantee, never has been, unless your guarantee document actually says so. - check the small print.

You might get some cash from your 'personal items' section of your household insurance.

Contact Samsung direct if you think you are entitled to a repair, or take the phone to a Samsung store.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.