Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Isn't it ironic that every devious deed liberals have accused Trump with evading detection for only is a testimony to how brilliant he ?

must be?Why would you want an obvious loser on your team?My religion is where I look to for moral advice,certainly not a slimy politician of an party . My doctor is where I look for medical advise.

Beardog - I should hope you don't vote,period, if you attribute morality to any politician ... what a naive thought

• Gary

Isn't it funny that EVERYTHING the demoCROOKS have accused Trump of doing in his first 3 years as POTUS that the LIEberal left demoCROOKS in congress wasted TENS of MILLIONS of tax payer dollars on investigations and 3+ YEARS looking for ANY evidence or proof to support they're allegations and the MSM CONSTANTLY BLASTING any little detail they can all over the news CRUCIFYING Trump in "the court of public opinion" and in the end found NO proof or evidence of Trump doing what they originally allege he had done!

But the republicans find HARD physical PROOF that quid pro quo Joe and kiddie humper crackhead Hunter Biden guilty of doing the EXACT SAME THINGS they allege Trump had done and MUCH MUCH more but the LIEberal left demoCROOKS and they're publicity department the MSM categorically deny it's true, claim the evidence was all manufactured and the MSM REFUSES to cover ANYTHING about it with less than ZERO investigation being done by CONgress!

It’s not evading detection once he’s been accused, or confessed, or impeached; it’s just evading responsibility. That’s not the same. 

Your religion has an odd stance if detection is the line of morality anyway. 

Update: I should hope YOU don’t vote, if you attribute immorality to success in politics. Corruption isn’t innate, you put it there. 

This is a standard corrupt liberal politician tactic, accuse the GOP of something they are in fact doing at the moment.  I call it the "Send the investigators over there" tactic.

• Droopy

Whats ironic is everything they have accused him of (with no evidence except fake reports) they have done themselves. (With plenty of evidence.) 

Source(s): Come on man
  • Sam

Dump is a moron and so are you.