Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 month ago

macbook is not working, help?

i was just using my macbook and then these purple, white, black stripes etc popped up on my screen and i was confused on why this happened. so what i did was i held the power button and turned it on and now its just a blank white screen and it’s just showing no apple logo, nothing. i’ve looked up how to fix this but they all give things that do not work. i tried booting my computer in safe mode and it’s supposed to show an apple logo with a progress bar but it doesn’t show. no matter what i do and no matter what i try the white screen always comes up and i cannot do anything at all. please help

i may not be able to fix this but please list laptops that are good , definitely not getting another macbook it is garbage. 

Sounds like a video card failure. You need to get it to an authorized Apple repair shop and have it diagnosed.

it needs the attention of a repair person ...