Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Question for guys: What would you think if your female friend gifted you a coat? ?

If a girl that was just your friend gave you a nice coat (Let’s say for Christmas) as a surprise gift, what impression would this leave? Would this be considered very forward of her? How would you react and what would you think? 

I do know what he would like though and wha would look good on him, TJ so I think I’d be good in that department. :) 

I would be impressed and I would be thankful that I had such a good, generous friend.

• T J

The thought would be nice, but never buy me any clothing, because no one ever gets me anything I will wear, so I donate it. So, people that know me would never buy ANY clothing, and I mean any. I have been know to even throw some in the trash. So, unless you somehow know that will like it, do not buy something like clothing for any one.