Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

I may have gotten an escort pregnant. What should I do? ?

I had an encounter with an escort three weeks ago. I’ve been a client of this escort numerous times so she lets me get away with a number of things. We’ve been having unprotected sex for over a year now. She called me yesterday to inform me that she is pregnant and plans on keeping the child. I’m sure she’s had sex with plenty of other guys for money, but she claims the child can only be mine because since she only has unprotected sex with me. I don’t want to be attached to her forever nor do I want to have a child with an escort. What should I do???

As she's a prostitute, I'd strongly advise you to not accept responsibility for the child until after having a DNA done after the birth of the child. Should the child be yours, welcome to fatherhood. A prostitute or not, you'd be the father and be held financially responsible for the next 18 years or more.

Be a man. Get a paternity test and if the kid is yours, step up and take responsibility! Next time, keep your junk in your pants!

likely another customer

• MissA

Request a paternity test when the baby is born, and then take the consequences one way or the other.

I mean seriously what do you think the normal outcome of unprotected sex is?

Well, first of all: you did put yourself in this position and therefor you should take responsibility for your actions. You can't force her to get rid of the baby. Plus, you've been abusing someone by buying her body, aren't you ashamed of yourself?

She doesn't have to have you in her life (I wouldn't either if someone was treating another person like that), but you may end up needing to pay child support. Which is on you for the decisions you've made so far, especially having unprotected sex. Suit yourself.

One's first thought is "Leave town"!

The only way to know for sure if the baby is yours is a DNA test on the baby after it is

born, and a DNA test on you.

It may be that the escort fancies you as a soulmate, and has thus suckered you into making her pregnant by your being the only one who has unprotected sex with her, but I doubt it. Surely a woman in that sort of business has long-term contraception, and insists on condoms only as protection against STDs.

Her claim that you are the only one who has sex without a condom is worthless, it is her word against anybody else's word.  But you have been foolish in  having sex without a condom.

It might be a good idea to get legal advice locally from a qualified law person. It might cost a bit, but it is the only way that you will get legally guaranteed advice in that situation - laws vary from place to place, state to state in the USA.