Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

How to be a model?

I'm 14 now so where should I apply or audition to be a model it is my dream to be a runway or fashion show model on stage like what kendall jenner does

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Kendall Jenner had a head start. Even Ivanka Trump tried being a model

• 1 month ago

try good outfit and clothes also do exercise to get good physique.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Kendall Jenner had a head start. Even Ivanka Trump tried being a model. 

• 1 month ago

step one: get good cloths step two: pose step three: take a good pic stem four: post the picture 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You must focus on your school first. After you graduate, you can audition at modelling agencies. But you still need to have another job if your salary as a model is not enough to sustain your needs and wants. It is not easy to enter the modeling field. Stressful environment, long hours, maintaining body image, variable pay, attitude of others, sexism, racism, exploitation are some things you'll probably encounter in modelling field. Only a few percentage of age who achieved Kendall Jenner-level. You can easily achieve her status if you have money and connection just like Kendall.

• 1 month ago

sell your @rse to everyone in the

exploitative fashion industry   

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Research local modeling agencies and schedule an audition.

• 1 month ago

'like what kendall jenner does'....................... Jesus

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You need to go to a few large modeling agencies like FORD. They will take a photo of you. They do NOT want you wearing makeup. They are experts at seeing your face structure and knowing what different makeups would look like on you. Keep your hair simple like a pony tail or hair clipped back from your face. Simple tank top and jeans or shorts. They do not need professional photos so don't waste the money. If any of the agencies are interested they will contact you. Just remember there are thousands that want the same thing so it's tough to get picked. Just google top modeling agencies. 

• donnie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Too many weirdos I would not at your age 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.