What do you like of the girls name Sophia Lorelei?

I suggested it to someone and I actually kind of like it what are your thoughts? 

Update:

It's funny you mention that snid. I couldn't decide which one I liked better Sophia Lorelei or Lorelei Sophia I like both quite a bit, but decided I liked the previous only slightly better. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Both nice names, but I'd flop em around...mainly because I LOVE the name Lorelei over Sophia.

Still pretty good though 😁

• 1 month ago

Sophia' means 'Wise/wisdom'. 

Lorelei is a 'murmuring rock' in the Rhine gorge (middle Rhine) in Germany. It is the subject of music, poetry and folklore. 

• donnie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yea.            

• Snid
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think Lorelei is very pretty.  I think Sophia is over used and boring.  I'd like Lorelei Sophia way better.  It flows really well.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sophia is way too common. Lorelei is a name that is beautiful and I love it as a first name. Sophia is not my cup of tea. I just can’t use a name that is so common . But it flows ok. 

• 1 month ago

It's fine for a girl.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sophia means 'wisdom' in Greek. 

Lorelei (or Lorely) was the name of a ravishing young lady in old German legend, who used to lure sailors onto a rock in the River Rhine with her irresistible singing so that she could see them drowned.

• 1 month ago

It sounds like a  Nice name!!

• Moya
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Its nice

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.