Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 month ago

My face gets red easily, I blush easily, and people complain about it or comment on it. How do I stop it ?

I struggle with facial redness. 

2 Answers

  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    I agree, ask your doctor and they will refer you to a dermatologist who can help you treat it. Also you can cover it with liquid foundation. If you're a man, you can also try this but only spot treat the worst areas instead of putting it all over so the make-up is as noticable.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Ask you doctor! We are not doctors.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.