Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

why my mom always looking at what I am eating?

She said I take too much food in the morning with me. I told her it's my breakfast and lunch together, I don't have time in morning so I pack everything at once. If I was her, I would've been sleeping in the morning since I am not going to work. And she is fat, my weight is considered normal bmi. So I don't know why she keeps watching my food it makes me so uncomfortable eating at the house that's why I pack everything I am going to eat during the day at work.

I know she is retired from work but that does not mean your new job is looking at what I am eating. I hate even coworkers watching what I eat, I rather eat at home comfortably by myself nobody watching or judging me.

maybe shes jealous you can eat like that and not gain weight

• Foofa

If she's overweight she's probably trying to help you avoid the same fate. Such things do tend to run in families. 

Ignore what she, and other coworkers, think about what you eat, but know that your mom is not trying to insult you at all. I dont think you should be too concerned about having to eat at work though. You shouldnt care what your mom thinks. As long as you feel comfortable with your diet, then continue doing it

maybe shes afraid you'll gain weight from it