Anonymous

census question : is it common for a guy and girl or whoever to get attached to each other and feel like married without touch or be marrid?

i think touching after marriage is vulgar.

i meant in general. not talking aabout that.i was saying without touch can people feel like they are bonded.Like even with a kiss ( im saying so basic thing)

i wont get in a relationship.but i just want to prove the fake wrong. that people like u do exis.

Once again read my updates.

• Foofa

Plenty of people remain in non marital romantic relationships for life. But it sounds like you're talking more about just that intense kind of friendship where you "finish each other's sentences". 

• T J

I believe so, Were I worked, a girl and I had what we use to call our work spouses with each other. If she was not married, id would have married her. We were so a like in everything. we were the perfect match. In all the years together, we never even put a finger on each other nor did the subject  of sex ever come up. I was also very friendly with her husband and he was cool with us being work friends, he knew how I watched out for her, and helped her with new things at work. They even invited me up to their summer place for weekends.

anything is possible

i think its possible