I am looking at a picture of a house for sale and I see a gap between the roof and the gutters. Should I be concerned? See details ?

The description of this house makes it sound as if the house is fine and has no significant issues, and even says the electric panel has been updated. However, there are no pictures posted of the inside of the house, and looking on street view, I saw a gap where the roof doesn't appear to be covered. 

In some cases this kind of gap can be normal to allow air flow in an attic, but does anyone know if the picture that I posted is normal or if it was caused by improper installation or damage?

I also don't know if the roof was ever worked on since the time that street view image was taken. I can't see if the roof is still the same in the picture(s) on the website.

Website: https://www.trulia.com/p/pa/daisytown/650-pike-run...

If you are interested, go see the house. Before buying any house have a professional inspector review the house for you.

You would be a fool to purchase ANY residence without a professional inspection prior to making an offer.

Assuming it's mortgage worthy, the bank will let you know.

maybe you should check it out more

• James

Looks like a sagging gutter to me which means water won't be channeled away from the house properly but that's about it