Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do Trump Supporters understand that the Economy will not get better and "open" till Covid19 is gone? Just saying "Open Up" won't work. ?

You can open up all the businesses you want and if customers do not feel safe, they won't go there.  The businesses in my state are open, but they are not at all back to "normal" and they are seeing about half the customers. Trump can say open up all he wants, because we are open in most states with low infection rates but even here we are only seeing half the business.  My neighbor ran a Bouncy House business renting out to kids parties but that is now closed, probably for good. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Consider the source of the population of people who are still drinking the Trump Kool-Aid. Trump has downplayed the pandemic since January. He lied about it so many times and now, as the election grows near, the cases of COVID-19 are increasing by the day. This is because Trump discouraged wearing a mask claiming that he has immunity and there will be a vaccine by fall. Trump has attacked Dr. Fauci who has been warning people all year.  Trump's followers believe anything he says.

The FBI has just announced that Russia, the Proud Boys, and Iran are interfering in the presidential. They are threatening the lives of Americans if they don't vote for Trump while Trump pretends not to notice.   

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

they might not understand that

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Great question! My answer: no. Cult45ers understand very very few things.

• 1 month ago

From what we see here, no.

Most Republicans understand that, but not most Trump supporters.  And they have never been synonymous.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Most businesses can and have opened safely... the longer people are not allowed to open, the more lives get ruined.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm sure some do. All they have to do is look around and you will see things are not back to normal and probably never get back to those same days. We have to adapt to the change and do what we have to till a vaccine is ready. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.