Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Other - Europe · 1 month ago

What’s it like to live in italy?

I have always  wanted to go it’s very beautiful and want to try pizza there since it was created there and also beautiful girls.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Ann
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Living in a country is much different from visiting it as a tourist.  The customs, beliefs and economics are different in various parts of the country.  It depends on where you would be wanting to live, what skills you would bring for developing a viable business, and how you would adjust to the lifestyle.  Just because you imagine there are delicious pizzas and beautiful girls everywhere, the realities are much different.  My father-in-law was from Italy, and his family's life was hard.  He grew up in the time between the two World Wars, and Italy was full of poverty then.  The countryside was lovely, but between the economic demands of the Church and the military occupation, people didn't enjoy life very much.  It may be somewhat better now, but there is still a lot of crime and bigotry.  It would be better if you just visited.

• 1 month ago

You're looking at Italy as a tourist. As with anywhere, living is very different to visiting. 

• hihi!
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Italy feels like l could live there forever. Mediterranean countries are like that...

I have been to 30+ countries and every one has beautiful girls. USA too.

Pizza is good... no, scratch that... pizza is great in ltaly. The best has no meat, only cheese and tomato that hits your taste buds like a speeding train. 

Pizza is a gift to the world of China.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.