How are people going to have good Christmas' this year with the Pandemic going on?

Favorite Answer

I'm going shopping for presents for myself and my husband . It will just be the two o us this year.

• Med 10

I am not afraid of the pandemic.I'm going to have  Christmas this year just like anyother year. Our kids / grandkids  which adds up to  20 people total. None of my family are afraid. We don't believe all the fear / BS that the media talks about day after day. This a beginning in what the  government wants. Control. One  of the things just brought up today was self insulation. In other words we don't want people getting together. Some dumb a__ just said the other day that Thanksgiving should be vurtial and the same with Halloween. Wouldn't that be a lot of fun. Staying home / everybody having to wear  a mask like China. People wake the hell up. They will take a little freedom from you  tomorrow, a little more after that until there is nothing left to take away.