Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

How do i file complaint against a clinic that hurt me?


In Florida.

Update 2:

Cops?  Are you kidding me?  They were involved in hurting me!

Update 3:

I've tried over 2 dozen lawyers, but non will respond. 

5 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    I would contact cops

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Medical clinic or legal clinic? Medical?  You file with the State Board that licenses Physicians/clinic.  Legal?  It's the State Bar Association.

    If the Police were involved, you have 90 days within which to sue.

    I'm responding - what's the issue?

  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Contact a lawyer....

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Check your local laws -that might require some brain power though

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lv 4
    1 month ago

    Go to cops or a lawyer & tell them. They'll take action 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.