Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

How to convince my parents to let me socialize?

I'm 14 I've been homeschooled my entire life, through Abeka(Advanced bullshiza) I've never had a friend in real life, the only way I've ever talked to people is through gaming. I'm not allowed to have a social media or go places. The only time I ever get out is when my mom takes me to the convenience store or to her work. I'm really lonely. I have a hard time expressing my feelings to my parents because every time I do I feel dumb for wanting friends. My parents make me feel guilty about asking them about it. They're always saying "So what? what do you want me to do about it?" I asked them quite a couple times if we could go to church so I could find people my own age. They'd always say, yes. but years will go by and they'd never mention going to church even once. I just want to talk to someone. Any advice?

• T J

Four more years and you get out of there and never come back to those idiot parents.