Juan asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 month ago

Read the text and complete the blanks with the words from the box.?

tough 

extremely 

various

skills 

gear

heights

careful

training

fear

I've been climbing for over twenty years now and I've taught _______________ friends and family members to climb. I’ve really helped them to develop their climbing ____________. _____________ to go mountain climbing can be challenging, but it’s worth in the end. I found mountain climbing quite ____________ when I first started but now I just love it! Of course, I have to be very ____________ because it can get __________ dangerous up there. I don’t have a _____________ of _____________, but I fear bad weather! You see, you can check that all your _____________ is OK and you can plan your trip carefully, but you can’t do anything about the weather.

Favorite Answer

1 Various

2 Skills

3 Training

4 Tough

5 Careful

6 Extremely

7 Fear

8 Heights

9 Gear

1. Tough as nails. 

2. Extremely interested. 

3. Various things. 

4. Skills and know-how. 

5. Gear head. 

6. Heights and lengths. 

7. Careful driving. 

8. Training bra. 

9. Fear factor. 

now and I've taught _____many____ friends and family members to climb. I’ve really helped them to develop their climbing __mountains___. ___Desire_ to go mountain climbing can be challenging, but it’s worth in the end. I found mountain climbing quite ___exciting____ when I first started but now I just love it! Of course, I have to be very __dangerous____ because it can get __very___ dangerous up there. I don’t have a _____map____ of __mountains___, but I fear bad weather! You see, you can check that all your _options_ is OK