Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 month ago

Why does the way she looks at me me make me fall for her even more ?

My girlfriend is not exactly the typical self confident hot girl. She is more like, shy and introverted, she is cute but underestimates herself a lot. I still can't stop thinking about what happened one day, I told her I liked her since the very first time I saw her, she blushed and said I was lying cause she was not so gorgeous to make guys fall like that. Then I insisted and kept on saying thing about the first time we saw each other and she took my face in her hands and looked at me and said something like a prayer (didn't understand what she said, but I bet it was a prayer). I couldn't think straight anymore due to the love I felt for her and we started to mess around until I took off her tank top and she immediately was about to cover herself but I anticipated her and started to kiss her chest before she did anything. She still looked as if she was waiting for me to end but I only stopped just to ask her why she didn't want to keep letting me and she just said 'cause it's wrong, we are not married'. And I told her she is my life and she gives me life, that what I did with her in that moment was what made me feel really alive. She just looked at me with that look of hers, full of sadness and understanding, while I kept kissing her chest as if I was desperate. I felt like I was drunk, the happiest and the saddest person in the world. I still don't understand how her look made me feel alive in years, as if she was the meaning of my life.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 days ago

How should we f*cking know? we can't read your mind. Figure out yourself.

• Trish
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Nice try.    

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because you appear to be living in a One Direction song. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because you are madly, deeply in love with her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Sympathetic issues are not the big factor, if you think so.. Where true feel affection show the right way always.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.