Question for those who oppose the Iran nuclear deal....?
1. Would you prefer Iran gets nuclear weapons TODAY instead of later?
2. Do you think Iran getting a lot of MONEY is somehow worse than getting nuclear weapons?
3. Do you have no regard for our allies (France, U.K., Germany) who were also signed onto the deal?
4. How are countries supposed to trust the U.S. in the future when they have a history of breaking deals?
- Anonymous1 month agoFavorite Answer
Only Trump's America pulled out of the deal on the basis of "evidence" provided by Netanyahu's Israel. The European countries involved in the deal aren't naive and they were satisfied the deal was verifiably working. But they couldn't compensate for the damage caused by US sanctions and IRAN has responded by STEPPING UP production of nuclear material that had been limited by the deal to quantities required for non-military use. The US pulling out of the deal has made it MORE LIKELY Iran will develop a nuclear weapon.
- cmac'mLv 51 month ago
Obama's Iran deal was bad for numerous reasons. The cash pallets was shady--our allies don't even get deals like that. The deal was all temporary. There was no proper enforcement.
This is the biggest issue--it was temporary, it had sunset clauses-- arbitrary end dates. And it didn't address terrorist activities. It actually directly helped to fund terrorists, genius John Kerry even admitted he aided the number one state sponsor of terrorism
And Iran continues to defy UN resolutions and keeps funding terrorist activties
Terror organizations like the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps’ (IRGC) Quds Force, the Al-Ashtar Brigades, Hezbollah, Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, and the Houthis.
- Anonymous1 month ago
1. Would you prefer Iran gets nuclear weapons TODAY instead of later?....the whole point of these sanctions, is to give Iran less resources with which to build these weapons, and ultimately it comes down to trust, well you earn trust..
2. Do you think Iran getting a lot of MONEY is somehow worse than getting nuclear weapons?......again this is the same deal, the only guarantee we all have against that is Iranian hierarchy verbal agreement
3. Do you have no regard for our allies (France, U.K., Germany) who were also signed onto the deal? the question should be about what motivation and desire does Iran have against the Jews
4. How are countries supposed to trust the U.S. in the future when they have a history of breaking deals?....good point, but unbelievably in a huge irony Japan is one of Americas closest allies and the US dropped 2 atomic weapons on them, crazy logic i agree, but it is also fact, even though personally i wish it wasn't, as it gives out dangerous messages, and there is the huge irony of what america is currently attempting to do, particuarly in the eyes of the Iran and the middle east
edit, you should know i'm a liberal, and you should also know that despite what i'm saying, i am fully aware that the Israelites can easily use recent tradgic history as a vechile to gain favouritsm from the west, and ramp up contempt and animosity against the Arab states., that wouldn't be happening on my watch, the best way to avoid animostity between both sides and against the US, is to play fair with both sides, something Trump has not done
- MichaelLv 71 month ago
Trump's decision to back out of the nuclear deal has strengthened Iran.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 month ago
1. We should prevent them from getting nuclear weapons by any means..including war..to prevent another NK-type situation. It's interesting you admit that the "deal" is inadequate to prevent them from obtaining nuclear weapons at some point.
2. They use their money to further terrorism..and fund their nuclear program.
3. Considering that they did so in self interest as they wish to do business with Iran..no.
4. That's what happens when you circumvent Congress to make an important multinational "deal." (That the Iranians didn't even sign)
- I'm That MexicanLv 61 month ago
You must be Shia. Muhammad was a child molester.