?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

It's clear that Democrats have already counted their chickens. Should they have waited for them to hatch this time, or does their need to...?

...feel like winners mean that they'll always jump the gun?

Yavvie sez: "Yes, Sports Fans, it was MEEEEEE who drank ALL 55 gallons – so there!"

Son, maybe you ought to take a trip to the third world BEFORE babbling such hoo-hah.

• Yavan
    Favorite Answer

If Trump wins again, America as we know it is over; America is a third world country, and will be known to the rest of the first world only as a cautionary tale.

A second victory of Trump would cement a culture of lies and corruption.

• Ian

If Trump wins there will be a civil war:  He's already told his supporters to prepare to kill democrats!  Only a conservative could say something like that without critical comment in the media!

new Quinnipiac likely-voter poll of Texas:

Biden 47%

Trump 47%

• Kathy

I think that the Republicans are the ones who counted their chickens before they hatched, not the Democrats.

• Zazi

I have NO idea why they're doing the SAME DAMNED THINGS again. It's truly inexplicable.

Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't Trump supporters been claiming for months now that Trump is a shoo-in?