Anonymous

If women shouldn't be in the office then why haven't you charmed a woman in your life?

All these pathetic men expect women to have sex with them. 

Um haven't you ever tried wooing a woman? 

Maybe taking a bath?

Shaving?

Brushing your teeth?

Having a bigger penis?

Then maybe they wouldn't see a reason to be in the office.

Update:

When i mean in the office. I mean working

2 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

That's a lot of question. Okay, let's get this out of the way first: Women absolutely should be in the office and should get the same as men do if they are doing the same job(s).

As for sex, yes, we [men] love sex and we should make no apologies for it. Why should we? Sex is a basic human desire. It's how we pleasure each other. It's how we make love. It's how we make babies. It's a wonderful thing. And lets be honest, women love sex too and should have to make no apologies for that either.

The reason I struggled with women had absolutely nothing to do with the size of my d*ck (not that we can change that), my hygiene, or my grooming habits. The reason women rejected me was because I was average looking and women thought I was too nice and boring. So I became more interesting. I started working out, dressed better, picked up more hobbies, joined meetup groups, traveled more, and even got involved in philanthropy. I also became more confident and learned to talk to girls. I went from being a virgin to sleeping some of the most beautiful women in America.

I have since gotten into a committed relationship with one of them. And she has a nice job in an office.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What on earth are you talking about anyway? I don't mind chicks in office, you can't free load off the ones who don't work.

What makes you think only women can play the "buy me stuff" game anyway

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.