Anonymous

If women shouldn't be in the office then why haven't you charmed a woman in your life?

All these pathetic men expect women to have sex with them. 

Um haven't you ever tried wooing a woman? 

Maybe taking a bath?

Shaving?

Brushing your teeth?

Having a bigger penis?

Then maybe they wouldn't see a reason to be in the office.

When i mean in the office. I mean working

• James
    Favorite Answer

That's a lot of question. Okay, let's get this out of the way first: Women absolutely should be in the office and should get the same as men do if they are doing the same job(s).

As for sex, yes, we [men] love sex and we should make no apologies for it. Why should we? Sex is a basic human desire. It's how we pleasure each other. It's how we make love. It's how we make babies. It's a wonderful thing. And lets be honest, women love sex too and should have to make no apologies for that either.

The reason I struggled with women had absolutely nothing to do with the size of my d*ck (not that we can change that), my hygiene, or my grooming habits. The reason women rejected me was because I was average looking and women thought I was too nice and boring. So I became more interesting. I started working out, dressed better, picked up more hobbies, joined meetup groups, traveled more, and even got involved in philanthropy. I also became more confident and learned to talk to girls. I went from being a virgin to sleeping some of the most beautiful women in America.

I have since gotten into a committed relationship with one of them. And she has a nice job in an office.

What on earth are you talking about anyway? I don't mind chicks in office, you can't free load off the ones who don't work.

What makes you think only women can play the "buy me stuff" game anyway