Lv 6
SW-6 asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

How do you like to cook bacon slices?

MICROWAVE :)

39 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't cook bacon often at home because it is too messy on the stove or it takes too long in the oven.  I use the microwave since it is easier to clean and quicker to cook.  I sometimes use microwave bacon because it is quick and it is still there after you cook it... the real stuff is usually shriveled up to nothing by the time it is cooked.

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I usually grill / broil my bacon these days, because its healthier.

Years ago I fried it in a skillet.

• 1 month ago

Sprayed sheet pans and oven baked.

• 1 month ago

I cook bacon in the oven. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Carrie
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I use the oven. I have a pan from Costco, it is nonstick and has a cooling rack/cooking rack to go on top. it keeps the bacon from sitting in its grease. So I bake thick back for about 30-35 minutes on 425

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If just for the wife and I, in a frying pan. If for more than just us, in the oven, on a wire rack. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

In a pan. With fried eggs.

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

what a fool , in a plastic dish with a lid , preferably with a plastic grate in the container .the supermarket sells the container anyway .

• Misty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

it's easier to cook in microwave but some believe it tastes better if you fry in pan. i don't like to clean the pan plus grease spatters.

• 1 month ago

The oven. Since my friend showed me how, it's the only way I'll do it. Used to fry it in a pan, that was a mess. Microwave, mess. Oven, NO MESS. Comes out better that way, too.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Baked in the oven.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.