What would be a good business in 2020?

I have an amount of money saved, not that much. I just don't know what to start with, but I need to. I have a Bachelors in English Teaching and  well I love pets, I don't know if it's better to start off with something I already know or love to do or with something that is having results nowadays. 

Please help me guys! 

• 1 week ago

Good escrow service companies https://escrowserves.com/

With a BA in English, and you can TEACH.... then start a tutoring business or a college prep business.  And the best thing is that you can get a lot of side work writing content for websites.

Get a job.............

Start with something you know and stay out of debt. It's going to be hard if you don't already have a client base. The best way to go about a business is to get a job first so you have an income, then build your business on the side. When you feel like you can make the transition full time to your business and live off of it, make the move.