Help! I’m trying to find this movie?

It was on Netflix a few years back. Its about a girl who’s mom went missing. They were looking for her for years until they found the moms body in her dads freezer in the basement. I don’t really remember the details but I believe the dad killed her because the wife found out that he was sleeping with neighbor who’s a guy.

Favorite Answer

White Bird in a Blizzard. Kat Connors (Shailene Woodley) is 17 years old when her seemingly perfect homemaker mother, Eve (Eva Green), disappears in 1988. Having lived for so long in an emotionally repressed household, she barely registers her mother's absence and certainly doesn't blame her doormat of a father, Brock (Christopher Meloni), for the loss. But as time passes, Kat begins to come to grips with how deeply Eve's disappearance has affected her. Returning home on a break from college, she finds herself confronted with the truth about her mother's departure, and her own denial about the events surrounding it.